In order to reset your password at a later date, you will need to enter some answers to four of six password reset questions:
- In what city was your first job/work experience
- What was the name of street you grew up in
- Enter a memorable date
- Enter a memorable location
- Enter a PIN
- What was the model of your first mobile phone
What answers can I give?
- Each response should be three or more characters
- You can't give the same response to more than one question
Set up password reset questions
Go to passwordregistration.le.ac.uk to register to for Self Service Password Reset.
- Click + Add method
- Choose Security questions
- Choose the question that you would like to use and then provide an answer. Repeat for all four questions. Answers are not case sensitive.
- Click Done
- You should see a message appear to confirm Security questions were successfully registered.
Self Service Password Reset is also an option on the Microsoft login page.