These instructions will help you if your University IT account has become locked, due to entering an incorect password too many times. You will need to have set your password reset answers previously.
- Go to passwordreset.le.ac.uk or select the 'Can’t access your account' link from the Microsoft Login page
- Enter your full University email address e.g. students firstname.lastname@example.org or staff email@example.com. Then enter the characters in the picture or the words in the audio. Click Next to continue
- Choose I know my password, but still can’t sign in and click Next
- Enter all four answers to your security questions and press Next
- Your IT account is now unlocked and you can now login again