Set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) using phone call verification
Ensure you have enough time to complete the set up instructions, as it is expected it will take you around 10-20 minutes.
It is highly recommended that you follow these instructions on a computer 💻, using the mobile device or tablet 📱 when indicated
- 💻 On your computer, go to aka.ms/mfasetup
If required, login using your University IT account username and password
- 💻 You will see a More information required screen. Choose Next
- 💻 Click on I want to set up a different method
- 💻 Choose Phone and then click Confirm
- 💻 Choose United Kingdom (+44) and enter your phone number. Choose Call me. Then click Next
- 📱 You will receive a phone call on the number you entered. Enter the # key on your phone
- Your phone is now setup to receive phone call verification. 💻 Click Done.
If you have not previously signed up for Self Service Password Reset, you will be prompted to Set your password reset answers, so that you can reset your password in future.
How did it go?
Fill in this quick poll about your experience of setting up up Multi-Factor Authentication.